Bradford Building Blanket is a lightweight insulation product designed for general thermal insulation applications in buildings.
Bradford Building blankets are manufactured by spinning molten glass, containing up to 65% recycled content, into fine wool like fibres. The inorganic fibres are bonded together using a thermosetting resin. The product can be identified by its golden appearance.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight Insulation blanket
- Easily installed
- Made from up to 65% recycled content
- Reduces overall building energy usage
- Easily transported around site due to packaging
- Can be custom cut to required length to reduce waste and installation time
- Non Combustible
- Made from Biosoluble formulation